I can remember a trip when I was young and my friends and I all sat around a campfire and roasted marshmallows. Even when the marshmallow got a little burnt, it would still taste pretty good! We passed around graham crackers and pieces of chocolate once everyone had their marshmallows ready, and we made s’mores. S’mores are one of those quintessential summer desserts, but, since you won’t always have a campfire at your disposal, these S’Mores Popcorn Squares allow you to enjoy the flavors of summer without having to head off on a camping trip! These squares incorporate popcorn, graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate to make for a fun, nostalgic snack.
- 1 bag (2.7 oz each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 12 graham cracker squares, broken into bite-size pieces (12 squares = about 3 oz)
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows (5 cups = about 8 oz)
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels (1 cup = 6 oz)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, graham crackers and marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate morsels in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn mixture. Mix thoroughly with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven. Press down firmly on popcorn mixture with back of large spoon sprayed with cooking spray, re-spraying spoon as necessary. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into 18 squares to serve. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.