It has been raining here all day today. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means complaining. Our driveway it a river of yellow so I am so happy the rain is here to wash some of this pollen away! So while we were enjoying the April showers, the kids and I decided to make some May flowers. This is a cute idea that for Easter, Mother's day, Earth day, or any other spring holiday.
- Cheep whisks (I got a 3 pack at the dollar store)
- Tissue paper (spring colors)
- Pipe-cleaners (Spring colors)
- Misc items to decorate your flowers with
1. Bend the wires of the whisk down.
2. Arrange the wires to look like flower peddles.
This craft can be done by all ages. Glue construction paper on and have the young ones color them, or let the teens hot glue fabric on. This makes a great gift for grandma!
Like this idea? Pin it!!