This is Part 2 of My Camping Series. For more camping info, check out the links at the bottom of this post.
One of my favorite parts of camping is S'mores. Meme can roast a marshmallow like no one else. It's so crisp on the outside and melted gooeyness on the inside. Add some Hersey's chocolate and graham crackers and you've got an amazing s'more. This past trip we decided to try something a little different and make some Gourmet S'mores.
- Graham Crackers
- Gourmet Chocolates (I like Ghirardelli as the squares are a perfect shape and size fore s'mores) They have flavors like:
- Caramel and Milk Chocolate
- Mint and Dark Chocolate
- Cookies and Cream
- Toffee and Milk Chocoplate
- Sea Salt, Almond, and Milk Chocolate
- Cinnomon and White Chocolate
- Raspberry and Dark Chocolate
- Cherry, Almond, and Dark Chocolate
4. Assemble the s'mores. It's easiest to put the marshmallow on the chocolate then use the top graham cracker to hold the marshmallow in place as you pull the fork out.
Tips and Tricks
#1: DIY Water Bombs + Camping Games
#2: Gourmet Campfire S'mores
#3: S'mored Banana Dip
#4: Personal Camp Packing Lists Printable
#5: MORE Helpful Camping Tips and Tricks
Like this idea? Pin it!!
The Creative Exchange