WOW! Summer is over?!? I can barely believe it. With 4 birthdays and 3 weddings I'm so happy we actually got as much done as we did (which wasn't really that much). I also can't believe that A Time for Seasons is 1 year old. It's been a great a great year and I look forward to many more to come!
Here's how we did on our Summer Bucket List this year:
Make Chocolate Bowls- SO Yummy and fun!
- Go White Water Rafting - Decided to wait till next year: Rosey Posey will be old enough to go longer. TN State Laws and all :P
- Go to the Zoo - Too Hot!
- Make a Fairy Garden - :(
Go to the Farmer's Market- YES!! Got Peaches and more! Eat Dirt (Pudding)- This was such an amazing success, we made Sand too!! Watch Fireworks- Didn't have the best view, but got to see some for 4th of July
- Make our own Sidewalk Chalk- Wanted to so badly, might move this to the fall list.
Go to a Baseball Game- Going this Sunday!! Go Braves!! Mail Pen-pals- Check!
- Make an "I'm Bored" Box - Didn't make and actual box, but did make this printable that helped.
Play with Bubbles- Enjoyed bubbles at camp. Swim- LOTS and LOTS!!
- Make Homemade Ice Cream- Didn't get my IC Machine for my birthday... poo
Celebrate Birthdays- All 4 of them!! And that was just our imitate family. Read Some Books- Bubee is doing AMAZINGLY well with his reading! Water Fight- Made some amazing Water Bombs. Enjoy a Dollar Movie- Went to the movies 5 times. It was so much fun! Catch Fireflys- This was such a magical night: watching the kids play on the farm!
- Go to Stone Mountain - Bumping to the Fall list
- Build a Sandcastle - Had to spend our vacation time at the lake this year. :/
Bar-B-Q- So yummy! Will share the recipe soon. Have a Media Free Day- It was SO peaceful, may have to do this more often. Try a Gourmet S'more- YUMMY, that's all there is to say!
- Make a Kiddie Car Wash - Still want to do this. Will add to next year's list.
Go Back to School- Today was Little Lady's first day back. Enjoyed having a morning to myself and all 3 kids enjoy having a day out of the house ;)
Looking over the list, I guess we actually got quite a bit done. I am very ready for fall though: Cooler weather, scarfs, boots and all things Pumpkin!!! :D
To finish the wrap up, here's a few of my favorite pictures from this Summer: