I love summer and in Atlanta, we usually push temps to the 90s and sometimes even into the triple digits. When Rosey Posey asked me to pick up some goodies for her infused water bottle, I thought it would be nice to just make my own Infused Ice Cubes (No fancy water bottle needed). This is super easy!
Ingredients / Supplies:
- Ice Cube Tray (I used my Herb Freezing Tray Set from Pampered Chef*)
- Knife and cutting board
- Fruits and Herbs:
- The options are only limited by your pallet
1. Cut the fruit and herbs into small enough pieces to fit in your ice cube tray.
2. Add water. (I had to push the mint down till it soaked up some water otherwise, it floated)
4. Pop the infused ice cubes into a cup, add water and enjoy.
These infused ice cubes are also great in tea or your favorite cocktail. They are perfect for a hot summer day and so easy to make, you'll enjoy pampering yourself and your guests all summer long.
In the comments below, share some your favorite fruits and herbs that you like to infuse your water with.
Like this idea? Pin it!!
*Link is not an affiliate link, I just like this item so much I want my readers to enjoy it too.