I got a few hole punches recently in hopes of makeing some Valentine's Day bookmarks... that never happened. :( However, playing around with the heart punch I discovered: 4 hearts = 1 Shamrock.
consignment sale tags), got out the Washi Tape from my winter cards, pulled together some crafting supplies and made some fun bookmarks.
- Cardstock cut to bookmark size/shape
- Green paper (I used some glittery scrapbooking paper)
- Washi Tape
- Heart hole punch
- Green Marker
- Tweezers (Optional)
Rosey Posey had fun making up her own design. These could easily be used as teacher gifts, rainy day crafts, or party favors.
- My Lucky Book
- Books will "Shamrock" your world!
- Lots O'Books
- Top of the Reading to Ya!
- There's a pot of golden knowledge at the end of every book.
What would you put on your St. Patty's day bookmark?
Like this idea? Pin it!!